Avengers: Endgame wig tutorial
This tutorial is all about how I dyed, cut and styled the wig I used for my Black Widow: Endgame quantum realm cosplay.
For this wig I used:-
- A long, lace front, light blonde wig (this is the exact one I used).
- Hairdressing scissors, razor, tangle teaser, sectioning clips and a comb.
- Spray bottle.
- Copic marker ink refills in E19, E09, E29, and YR2 (2 of each).
- 99% isopropyl alcohol.
- Nitrile gloves (a necessity, this method will stain your skin).
- Plastic sheeting or bin bags (again a necessity as this stuff will stain your table/carpet/flooring, if nothing is put down).
- Hairdryer (optional).
- Small blonde hair tie.
I find this method is easier to grasp by watching it rather than reading it, so I recorded a video of how I cut, dyed, and styled the wig, as well as a few helpful hints and tips. I've put a few pictures further down to show the wig before and after, and what it looks like on, so scroll down for those.
So watch the video below to see how it was done!